Where to Shop for the Best Sleep Awareness Week Sales (And 10 of the Best Deals)
These deals are anything but snooze-worthy.
Our editors and experts handpick every product we feature. We may earn a commission from your purchases.
When is Sleep Awareness Week?
As someone who sleeps like a baby (as in, I wake up every few hours), I always look forward to Sleep Awareness Week. Not only are there ample savings to be had on mattresses, bedding and pajamas, but it’s the perfect time to focus on your sleep health. This year, the holiday takes place March 12-18, 2023. Use this time to create the ultimate sleeping room—and save money in the process.
What is Sleep Awareness Week?
If you haven’t heard of it, Sleep Awareness Week is a weeklong call-to-action that seeks to promote the practice of good sleep hygiene. If you’re anything like this Sales Editor, you spend tons of time in bed—hitting snooze on your smart alarm clock every day really adds up. It’s important to evaluate how well you snooze and find ways to improve your nighttime ritual.
As my gift to you for National Sleep Awareness Week, I rounded up the very best sales on everything from bedding to pajamas. Shop the deals below and start focusing on all the different ways you can get better sleep, including investing in exercise equipment, winding down with a book instead of a smartphone and adding meditation to your nightly routine.
The Best Sleep Awareness Week Deals
- Allswell: Save up to 60% on bedding during Allswell’s Last Chance sale.
- Avocado: Enjoy $300 off the Organic Luxury mattress with code SNOOZE and 10% off bedding and adjustable bases—no code required—from March 7-27. Plus, save $200 on green, vegan and latex mattresses, and get free standard shipping with code SLEEP.
- Bear Mattresses: Pop over to Bear and receive 35% off everything on the site.
- Birch: Get 20% off sitewide and two free Eco-Rest pillows with a mattress purchase during Birch’s Spring Sale.
- Brentwood Home: Save $100 on the Cypress affordable memory foam mattress with code CYPRESS, $150 off Oceano, Crystal Cove and hybrid latex mattresses with code SLEEP and 10% off bedding and adjustable bases when you shop from March 7-27
- Brooklinen: Cozy robes, comfy bedding and the internet’s best sheets are on deep discount during Brooklinen’s Sleep Week sale from March 9-20.
- Cocoon by Sealy: Secure a generous 35% off premium mattresses until March 31. As a bonus, enjoy free pillows and sheets with your purchase.
- DreamCloud: Save 25% and get $599 of free accessories with a mattress purchase.
- Helix: Get two free Dream Pillows with any mattress purchase and snag 20% off everything on the site.
- Marlow: From March 9-20 get 20% off. Stack this discount with the buy-more-save-more discount for up to 50% off when buying multiple pillows.
- Nectar: Hurry up and take advantage of 33% off everything during Nectar’s March Madness Markdown. From March 10-13, save even more with 40% off sitewide!
- Parachute: Last-chance deals at Parachute include up to 50% off cozy bedding, sleepwear and bedroom furniture.
- Pillow Cube: Calling all side sleepers! Save up to 40% off the best pillows when you shop the Slumber Sale.
- Pillowpia: Use code SLEEP20 from March 12-20 for 25% off select items and an extra 20% off on pillows.
- Sijo: No code is necessary to enjoy 15% off sitewide during Sijo’s rare sale on sheets, comforters, mattress pads and sleepwear.
- Sleep Number: Sleep Number’s sale options have huge savings, like up to $1,400 off select mattresses.
- Tempur-Pedic: Now is the time to replace that old mattress. The Tempur-Cloud mattress is 30% off with code CLOUD30 until March 31. Plus, get $300 off the LuxeAdapt, ProBreeze and LuxeBreeze mattresses from March 21-31. Finally, save 40% off toppers with code TOPPERS40.
- Tuft & Needle: Shop the Sleep Awareness Week sale and snag up to $470 off mattresses.
- Yana Sleep: From March 12-18, use code SLEEPWEEK23 and save 15% sitewide.
- Zinus: Other than the extensive sale section, score 10% off sitewide with code ZINUS10.
The Best Sleep Awareness Deals You Need to Shop
Legacy T&N Original Mattress
Tuft and Needle has some of the best Sleep Awareness Week deals on their hybrid mattresses. The Legacy T&N original mattress—available at a savings of 34%—regulates body temperature and wicks moisture for a sweat-free snooze. Pressure-relieving foam focuses on relieving back pain, so you never wake up on the wrong side of the bed.
The Nectar Premier Copper Mattress
Do you need to invest in mattress protectors because your body becomes a furnace at night? The Nectar Premier copper mattress is the coolest mattress Nectar offers, and you can snag it on sale for a surprising $650 off. Heat-wicking fibers eliminate the sweats, and a three-inch layer of specialized foam limits motion transfer so trips to the bathroom never end in a grumpy spouse.
The Chill Mattress
Don’t make your guests sleep on an air mattress—upgrade the guest room with a hotel-quality mattress. As inexpensive as it is comfy, Sealy’s The Chill mattress does so much more than just alleviate hot sleepers. The memory foam they use has improved air flow, so smells don’t cling to it.
Extra support layers prevent a “sinking feeling,” so plus-sized folks can enjoy a good night’s rest. Buy one now and save a whopping 35%, bringing the total price to under $500.
Natural Wood Frame
Thanks to Sleep Awareness Week deals, you have your dream mattress and a cloud-like mattress topper. Display your bed in style with this natural wood frame, available at a savings of $130. The frame is constructed from durable wood—a combination of Appalachian hardwood rails, southern yellow pine slats and maple legs—and zero particle board.
We love the tool-free assembly, making this one of the easiest bed frames to put together.
Bear Pro Topper
Bear has some of the best bed-in-a-box mattresses on the market, but don’t sleep on their pro mattress topper. Not only is this topper hypoallergenic—which is awesome for those with seasonal allergies—but it’s perfect for layering on top of firm mattresses. Add a touch of softness to your bed and achieve the ideal firmness level, no mattress upgrade is required.
Scoop one up while it’s on sale for 35% off with code PD35.
Wind down with this super-plush robe, available at a savings of 40%. Crafted from 100% Turkish cotton, you’ll feel like you’re walking around dressed in your best blanket. The oversized fit and moisture-wicking fabric is just a bonus—wearing this robe makes you feel like you’re wrapped in a warm hug.
The Pillow from Marlow
Don’t settle for misshapen pillows. The Pillow from Marlow is here to rescue you from sleepless nights. Inside is cooling memory foam that offers fully adjustable firmness for back sleepers, side sleepers and even stomach sleepers. Simply unzip one side for medium firmness, both sides for a softer pillow or leave both sides zipped for an ultra-supportive night’s sleep.
Snag it on sale for $26 off when you shop during the Sleep Awareness Week sale.
Chindi Lumbar Pillow in Heavy Cream
Shop for some of the best pillows and enjoy a savings of 20% on select pillows from Pillowpia’s artisan-crafted catalog, including the Chindi lumbar pillow in heavy cream. This handcrafted rag rug pillow offers incredible support for reading or scrolling on your phone. Plus, the fun farmhouse style matches well with rustic decor and modern furniture alike.
There’s a lot to love about the TempTune comforter. This all-season comforter offers the ideal amount of heat for spring or fall. Layer it up for winter, or pair it with your favorite luxury bedding products for a cold night in. The moisture-wicking fabric prevents sweaty sheets, and hypoallergenic Sijo Clima fibers regulate and distribute heat evenly to prevent hot spots.
Buy it now and save $35 on this year-round comforter insert.
Yana 360° Body Pillow
Dress up your storage bed with the luxe Yana 360° body pillow. Use code SLEEPWEEK23 to enjoy a discount of $30. The pillow may look complex, but it’s really easy to use. Simply twist it to form the shape you need, and voila—instant comfort. Work from home in your bed, or use it to achieve the perfect sleeping position.
This full-body pillow supports sore joints, so it’s ideal for those who perform manual labor for a living.
Shop smarter with our expert recommendations for tools, gear and money-saving deals on can’t miss DIY and home products. Sign up for the Stuff We Love newsletter.