Developed by technology entrepreneurs looking to simplify the equipment and device storage market, the Paragon Strap System offers an innovative new approach to organizing and transporting equipment and tool kits.
SANTA ANA, Calif., June 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Designed by tech entrepreneurs looking to make life easier, Godai Group, LLC has launched the Paragon Strap System (https://paragongear.com/paragon-straps/), an innovative tech gadget organizer that is the ideal solution for easily storing equipment and devices of all shapes and sizes.
Consider it the paragon of tech gadget organizers for all types of users, from tech enthusiasts, engineers, educators, and hobbyists to travelers, campers, gamers, filmmakers, artists, musicians, and hairstylists, among others.
Made from simple, durable components, the Paragon Strap System is a unique new approach to organizing and transporting gear and tool kits. The product’s patent-pending webbing modules quickly and easily adapt to a variety of gear and can be positioned in any orientation. The Paragon strap is fully adjustable and holds everything securely in place with materials that are compatible with industrial strength hooks and loops. Multiple straps can also be used to hold larger items, and each strap can be subdivided to hold multiple gear simultaneously.
“The Paragon Strap System will forever change the way you carry your gear,” said Garrett Gee, the founder and co-creator of Paragon Strap System. “Our solution is adaptable to any size object. It gives the end user the freedom to assemble exactly what they want. No other product on the market has taken this approach. why I have invested the time, energy and resources to file our four currently pending patents.”
Key benefits and features of the Paragon Strap System include:
- EACH DEVICE COVERED — The Paragon Strap System is an industry and device adaptable solution offering maximum versatility, durability, modularity and compatibility.
- VERSATILITY — The Paragon Strap isn’t designed for just one type of tool – it’s designed to be a one-stop storage and organization solution for a wide range of gear. Strap dividers allow for a perfect fit for any tool or device.
- SUSTAINABILITY — Paragon Gear uses the highest quality industrial grade hook and loop fabric to provide maximum holding strength and keep gear in place and secure. Industrial-grade hook-and-loop materials are rated at 9.9 pounds (635 g) per square inch. Each strap module is capable of securely holding gear with over 15 pounds of shear force.
- MODULARITY — With its hook and loop compatible elastic band, each Paragon strap is able to attach to itself. This allows the user to stack multiple modules together to save space and consolidate similar components. The product is infinitely reusable and reorganizable, allowing it to adapt as the user’s toolkit grows or the work environment changes.
- COMPATIBILITY — Paragon Strap is compatible with the ubiquitous MOLLE/PALS and any derived system. Any generic or proprietary organizational product that involves hook-and-loop fabric easily integrates with the Paragon webbing system. It can quickly and securely hold any tool carrier designed for use with a belt, strap, clip or pocket.
The Godai Group has launched a Kickstarter campaign (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/paragongear/paragon-strap-system?ref=9vlgo8) to raise funds to cover the costs of bringing the Paragon Strap System to market .
ABOUT GODAI GROUP LLC
Situated at Santa Ana, California, Godai Group LLC provides innovative solutions for niche markets. For more information, please visit https://paragongear.com/paragon-straps/.
Conservaco / The Ignite Agency
SOURCE Godai Group